Power Management programs combine thorough training in core business administration skills with in-depth education in understanding of strategic business issues across Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
The programs cover areas like power resource management, environment impact assessment, power auditing, power efficient systems/technologies, power generation, transmission, distribution, power sector laws, power policies, power security, power pricing, power economics, power tariffs and power trading etc. The programs are focused at creating strong concepts while inculcating hands on practical learning experience.
- Programs offered by UPES-CCE, Asia’s first and largest domain specific university
- MBA programs are approved by UGC – DEB (Distance Education Bureau)
- Post completion of the program, work in Public or Private Sectors, Consulting Firms, Funding
- agencies and teaching / training
- You can work across multiple domain functions like project management, trading, systems /
- technologies, consulting, strategy & others
- Opportunity to work in India and Abroad; travel across the world
Participants who successfully complete the programs can make their career in any of the following fields:
- Power Resource Management
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Carbon Financing Market
- Power Trading
- Power Project Planning and Financing
- Clean Energy Development Mechanism
- Power Sector Laws and Regulations
- Economics of Power Demand and Supply and Policy Aspects
- Power Planning
- Power Sector Economics & Planning
- Financing Energy Sector Projects
- Power Pricing & Power Purchase Agreements
- Power Trading
- Power Station Management
WHO SHOULD DO THESE PROGRAMS?
- This program is for those who wish to enter Power or related industries but are not very sure and wish to keep Power industry as an option
- Person from any education background can take this up – to understand more about the Power industry before he can make up his mind on which domain to pursue. Once enrolled for Diploma, if they wish to upgrade or need more comprehensive knowledge they can upgrade to PGP (though education criteria of eligibility should be met in order to upgrade)
Self-Learning: We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs, and is also available in our website.
Faculty Led Live Classes: Our expert faculty members take session on each subject that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India as well as Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples arediscussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance they miss these live classes, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
Stay in Touch: Each learner would have access to the academic team. He / she may write e-mail or call them to seek clarifications. We respond within 2 working days on email queries. We encourage students to use this facility.
Open for all